I am a lifestyle photographer, wife & mom
My husband Charlie and I have a son named Garner who looks just like his Daddy and has his witty personality, too. When we're not having family time at home (raise your hand if you're a fellow homebody!), we may be playing on the lake, exploring a new park, eating cookies at a local bakery, or grilling out at a friend's house. My boys are my world.
I eat too much dark chocolate and drink too much coffee. I look for every opportunity to learn and grow, and I’m always up for a glass of red wine and fabulous conversation. I love good music, junk TV, all bodies of water, and any volunteer opportunity. I am passionate about capturing the real, raw moments through all phases of life - the happy, the sad, the intimate, the graceful, the messy, the emotional - the beautiful moments. And I am excited to get to know you!
We're a perfect match if:
- If you want someone to engage, to encourage your interactions, to play and be silly, to loosen you up, choose me.
- If you want to build a relationship, to have me as your supporter and friend, choose me.
- If you want your baby in your arms instead of in a basket, choose me.
- If you want to feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, choose me.
- If you want photos that document your life, choose me.
Here's a few more facts about me
I told one of my best friends I was going to marry Charlie before I ever met him (creepy, huh?). We met on a blind date 5 years ago and can count on two hands how many nights we have spent apart. It was instant love that has only grown.
I have a Labradoodle puppy named Dottie, and an 8-year-old cat named Muddy.
I am a generational, to-the-core Auburn fan.
I have started a ministry called Dialogue to provide support and information to families experiencing pregnancy loss. A portion of all maternity, birth and newborn sessions goes toward helping counsel families who grieve.